The Robot Leaders (or) AI Presidents
Artificial Intelligence has taken a lot many sectors to operate on, under its umbrella. This disruptive technology is currently the most talked about and amongst most researched ones. Therefore with so many sectors to explore with AI on the boom, a technologically experienced scientist suggested an idea of having robots as our leaders. This idea has too many views to itself. Here is a brief to it.
In today’s era, the leaders who lead our nations or states are highly criticized for their acts and behavior. It’s because of their human weaknesses such as nepotism, greed, jealousy, and lust that they tend to utilize their power for their own benefit. But few people could ever believe to tick all the boxes of leadership, so communities are often governed by people with flaws, weaknesses, and foibles. Although some of them are stupid enough to act weird and annoying with their actions physically and on social media too.
In order to eradicate this problem of human leaders being biased towards their own interests, a group of thinkers and scientists have proposed an idea of Robot Leaders. This idea or thought has been proposed to save the leader and all of us from him/her. With Artificial Intelligence booming in nearly every sector possible, there are high chances of the computer getting a charge to run a state or even a country.
Human Leader vs Robot Leader
Though it sounds nuts, the benefits of AI supported robot being a leader would be quite commendable and interesting at the same time. If this idea is processed further and the scientists come up with a plan, then these listed events will occur for sure!
- Imagine a country run by a leader without any kind of short-sightedness or drama happening around you!
- The President or the Leader would be sitting somewhere in the closet itself, commanding and giving the order to execute the work for country’s benefit.
- With technological advancements, the robotic leader would easily find a plausible solution, in fact, solutions for the toughest problems.
- There would be a set of possible outcomes provided by the robotic leader for any input request. Unlike human leaders, it would store abundant of information within themselves.
- Though humans are futuristic, a robotic leader would foresee various pitfalls that humans can never imagine exist or would happen.
- There would be no biases in the decisions made by the robotic leader. Imagine a country with no religious tilted or casteism or racial discrimination. A perfect equality based decisions would be made.
Though these bullets seem out to be just theories by any technology freak. Yet, there are theorists and believers who say that there can exist computer leaders in the thirty years of human era. Although, these theorists and believers are well aware of the problems that would come up after replacing a human with a robot. It’s currently impossible. But yet, a robotic leader may emerge in future after some AI deep dark discoveries. Let’s just wait and see, what sort of changes would artificial intelligence bring to our life!